$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
The Tuner pivotal post features a 220mm length with grooves evenly spaced every 15mm for cut lines or seat height indication. - 6061 alloy forged post - Weight: 4.6oz - Clamp Style: Pivotal
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets. - Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle - Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Our new EA90 seatpost applies our patent pending ISA saddle adjustment allowing for independent seat angle and fore-aft movement, helping you refine your positioning without needing to undo your rail clamps for each minute tweak. Saddle angle is then locked in place so you have the confidence your saddle will stay put after you find your fit. - Finish: Black anodized - Weight: Zero, 295g; Setback, 268g - Head offset: 0mm, 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Material: EA90 alloy
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
Thomson's Elite Setback Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
The name says it all: Thomson's Masterpiece Seatpost combines the best materials, exceptional strength, perfect function, light weight and the classic beauty of all Thomson products. All Masterpiece posts are extruded and then painstakingly machined from a single block of ultra-strong 7000-series aluminum, and they all weigh less than 200 grams complete. This means you get a post tough enough for any ride on or off road and at a nice and light weight that will complement your dream bike. What's more, you get Thomson's easy-to-adjust and super reliable 2-bolt seat clamp that makes it a breeze to dial in your perfect seat position from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees.
The newly redesigned EC70 Seatpost takes our superlight unidirectional carbon and applies our patent pending ISA technology - Independent Saddle Adjustment - which allows for completely independent fore-aft adjustment and saddle adjustment. With the 2 pitch adjustment bolts, the saddle angle gets locked into place as if you were adjusting limit screws, and unlike single bolt designs, you get adjustability and security. Available in 20mm Setback and Zero configurations. - Finish: Matte Black UD Carbon/Matte Black Head - Weight: Zero offset, 210g; Setback offset, 223g - Head offset: 0mm; 20mm - Length: 350mm w/ 80mm min. insert - Quill size: 27.2mm - Rail clamps: 7mm round; 7mm x 9mm oval (both included) - Material: EC70 carbon
The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort - Lightweight clamping system - Lifetime warranty
The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. Details - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Remote sold separately
Page 1 of 2 Next page