Santee 116 Sport
Sport is lighter and larger cockpit with sealed rear bulkhead and easy to use hinge hatch
When you’ve got the best in-class recreational kayak, what do you do next? You think about how to make that design accessible to more people. Recreational means a lot of different things to different paddlers. For some folks, recreational means accessories, and accessories require space, so we took the Santee 116 and upsized it. We put some serious cubic inches in the cockpit and voila ― the Santee 116 Sport! A recreational kayak that gives you room for tackle boxes, rod tubes, dry bags and perhaps the family dog ― appropriately clad in a doggie PFD of course. In addition to the extra space in the cockpit, the Santee 116 Sport also features a sealed rear bulkhead and easy to use hinge hatch, and at 36.5 pounds you aren’t sacrificing performance for extra space. Why? Because the 116 Sport rides on the same magic Swede form hull as the 116.
Weight: 38 lbs
Capacity: 300 lbs
- Stern Bulkhead, ABS Plastic: Provides positive flotation and storage
- 10-Inch Stern Hinge Hatch: Storage compartment access
- Stern Deck Bungee: Storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secure paddle to deck
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and foam thigh pads
- Twist loc footbrace system: Easy adjustment from seated position
- Molded Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- XL 55-inch Cockpit: Easy entry & Exit, accommodates small child or pet
- OPTIONAL: Sport Console
Shipping & Delivery
IN-STORE PICKUP. This product can be purchased online for in-store pickup. Include free professional assembly and expert local advice.
LOCAL HOME DELIVERY. Local home delivery is available within 50 mile radius of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Include free professional assembly and expert local advice. Free Shipping & handling (5–10 business days)
MAINLAND USA. Standard Ground shipping (5–15 business days). We can ship anywhere in the mainland USA with a shipping fee between $49 to $199.