This recreational kayak ups the ante on the industry-changing Santee 126 by adding an oversized cockpit, and it does so without sacrificing one iota of performance. In other words, you can still track like you’re on rails, still carve turns, still have more fun than should be legal in most states. The 126 Sport gives you room for fishing gear, photography equipment, and camping gear too ― whatever you need. The cockpit is a spacious 55 x 24 inches, and 55 x 24 = a whole lot of comfort.
Weight: 39 lbs
Capacity: 325 lbs
Santee 126 Sport
- Stern Bulkhead, ABS Plastic: Flotation & storage
- 10-inch Hinge Hatch: Storage compartment access
- Stern Deck Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and foam thigh pads
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from seated position
- Molded Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- 55-inch XL Cockpit: Easy entry & Exit, accommodates small child or pet
- OPTIONAL: Sport Console
IN-STORE PICKUP. This product can be purchased online for in-store pickup. Include free professional assembly and expert local advice.
LOCAL HOME DELIVERY. Local home delivery is available within 50 mile radius of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Include free professional assembly and expert local advice. Free Shipping & handling (5–10 business days)
MAINLAND USA. Standard Ground shipping (5–15 business days). We can ship anywhere in the mainland USA with a shipping fee between $49 to $199.