Ultimate FX Propel 13
IT’S A GAME CHANGER
The Ultimate FX Propel 13 is the lightest weight 13’ pedal drive on the market. Designed with heavy input from our Pro Staff, the FX Propel is loaded to the gills (no pun intended) for some serious kayak fishing. The open deck allows for easy loading and unloading of gear at the ramp and comes standard with: a built in battery box for power supply to electronics, hatch cover on the bow to shed water and keep valuables in place, built in transducer mount underneath the hull, huge under-seat storage area, multiple Groove Track rail mounts bow-to-stern for easy personalization. Last but certainly not least is an adjustable thwart box that can be used as a cooler/beverage holder, dry storage, Plano box storage and rod management system. All this coupled with our proven Propel Drive system and you have one lean mean fishing machine.
ALL PROPEL PEDAL DRIVE MODELS INCLUDE HANDS-FREE, FORWARD TO REVERSE
Model: Ultimate FX Propel 13
Fitted Hull Weight: 79 lbs *
Fully Rigged Weight: 98 lbs **
Depth @ Beam: 12.5"
Capacity: 400 lbs
*Fitted Hull Weight is the weight of the kayak without the seat and the Propel Pedal Drive installed, if applicable. This is the weight that is typically lifted when transporting the kayak.
**Fully Rigged Weight is the weight with the seat and Propel Pedal Drive installed, if applicable. Typically, the seat and Propel Pedal Drive are installed when the kayak is about to be launched.
- Propel Pedal Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand Sewn Seating with Adjustable Inseam
- Adjustable/Removable Thwart Box with Two Vertical Rod Holders
- Internal Battery Compartment
- Transducer Mounting Plate on Hull
- One Tight Line Anchor Trolley
- Concealed Paddle Park Under Both Sides of the Gunwales
- Left Hand Rudder Control System
- Impact Resistant Stern Rudder
- Hard Shell Bow Hatch with Bungee
- Right Hand Forward Facing Rod Holder
- Several Groove Tracks for Accessory Mounting
- Premium Deck Padding for Standing
- Propel Drive Trunk Cover with Accessory Tray and Cup Holder
- Padded Carry Handles
- Under Seat Storage Area
- Drain Scupper Plug
HULL DESIGN FEATURES
- Sharp Bow Entry for Quiet, Efficient Tracking
- Tunnel Hull for Ultra Stability
- Recessed Transducer Mounting Plate
- Recessed Transducer Cable Routing Channel
- Rudder Protective Keel for Tracking
Propel Pedal Drive Features
HANDS-FREE FORWARD + REVERSE = FISHING SUCCESS
Propel Pedal Drive system that makes Native Watercraft kayaks so singularly perfect for fishing.
TOUGH & PROVEN
MARINE GRADE ANODIZED ALUMINUM: BUILT TO LAST AND HAS BEEN ON THE MARKET SINCE 2008.
5 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECTS (FIRST 2 YEARS, TOP TO BOTTOM COVERAGE OF ANY ISSUES)
NEW UPGRADES FOR 2020
- Aggressive Non-Slip Pedals with Hex Traction Pins
- Streamlined Pedal Cranks
- Intergrated Weed Guard
Shipping & Delivery
IN-STORE PICKUP. This product can be purchased online for in-store pickup. Include free professional assembly and expert local advice.
LOCAL HOME DELIVERY. Local home delivery is available within 50 mile radius of Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. Include free professional assembly and expert local advice. Free Shipping & handling (5–10 business days)
MAINLAND USA. Standard Ground shipping (5–15 business days). We can ship anywhere in the mainland USA with a shipping fee between $49 to $199.