Don’t confuse the compact SS107 with an entry level or “small person” kayak. This portable beast boasts premium fishing features with a small footprint and a serious payload.
Designed for maximum stability without sacrificing paddling performance, and angler friendly features where you need them, the SS107 is a fully featured paddlecraft that you truly have to experience to appreciate.
The experience starts with the incredibly comfortable HiRise™ seating system. The ultra-high seat allows you to sit with your knees bent, taking pressure off of your lower back. If you want to really dig in and cover some distance, the SeatRack™ and foldable seat frame allow quick and quiet conversion to a lower position.
You’ll notice right away that the SS107 is one of the most stable 10 foot kayaks you’ve ever been in, which is surprising considering its 34” width. Equally surprising is the tracking and glide, not something you typically find in a boat this compact.
A great paddling kayak is nice, but a great paddling fishing kayak requires more than just paddling performance. It requires something we call “Fishability”. It’s feeling confident enough to move around or even stand up and fish. Featuring YakAttack GearTrac it gives you the ability to have your gear out of the way but always within reach. It’s the comfort and ergonomics that enable long days on the water. It’s every piece, every part, and every function being carefully designed for versatility and with the kayak angler in mind. It’s an overall kayak angling experience in which things work the way they should work. For us, the bar was set at Ultimate Fishability™.
The Bonafide SS107 is truly an incredible fishing kayak. But don’t take our word for it. Visit your local Bonafide dealer, schedule a demo, and try it for yourself. We think you’ll agree.
Length: 10' 7"
Honest Weight: 59 lbs hull weight, 75 lbs w/o seat, 84 lbs w/ seat
Capacity: 425 lbs
Deck Height: 15.5”
Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Hybrid Cat Hull design
- DryPod™ with transducer through-hull scupper
- Multi-rod and paddle management points
- HiRise™ seating with ultra-high bass boat like position
- PerchPads™ for additional standing position on top of gunwales
- Integrated Doubleheader hinge with DryPod
- Boss Strap™ rod management system
- Fat Grip™ bow handle w/ comfort insert
- Fat Grip™ retractable stern handle w/comfort insert
- YakAttack® Aluminum GearTrac™
- Side carry handle with paddle storage
- Low Profile Deck Fittings
- SeatRack™ positioning system
- Deck Traction Pads
- Stern Access Plate for hull access
- Replaceable dual stern skid plates
- Dual Action Foot Braces™
- Anodized aluminum foot brace track is strong and ultra-ridged
- Slide under seat Junk Drawer