- Power on your screen by pressing the power button on your controller (center button)
- Then quickly after hold down the up and down arrows to enter into parameter setting [the screen will start blinking meaning you are now able to change settings]
- Toggle through the settings by pressing down on the power button. Keep toggling until you reach the screen that has the C- 7 variable
- Keep pressing the power button until everything on the screen stops blinking [which is around 3 taps on your power button]
- After the screen stops blinking hold down the up and down arrow buttons again. This will call up on the screen P1 100.
- Keep pressing down the power button to toggle through the P1-P5 features. Once you hit the P5, your entire screen will start blinking. Hit the power button one more time to stop the blinking
- You are now able to enter into the C settings. To do so, hold down the up and down arrows once again to enter into the C parameters
- In the C parameters you will see the screen read C1 02 . To go to cruise control the screen needs to read C7. Toggle through the settings by pressing the power button 6 times until you see C7 appear on your screen
- Once you reach C7 you will see the factories value set to 0, in order to enter into cruise control change the value to 1. To do this press the power button to change the value to 1.
- Once the value has been changed to 1 hold down the power button to save the changes and go back to the main screen.
FREE ANTI-THEFT ALARM SYSTEM WITH REMOTE CONTROL WITH THIS PURCHASE $129 VALUE
The Model S is a classic Step-through style electric cruiser, built to order, 100% customizable, and arrives fully built. Awarded top rated E-Cruiser in USA by (Electric Bike Review 2018 / 2019 / 2020).
Colorize, customize, accessorize and stylize towards your heart’s content. Contact us to more custom color options and accessiries.
NOTE: NO TAX OUTSIDES WISCONSIN AND SHIPS DIRECTLY TO YOU 99% ASSEMBLED AND FREE ALARM SYSTEM.
BEST motor in the world
The 48V battery allows for 1250 watts of power to be delivered to the motor when needed, such as with acceleration and hill climbing with load (up to 250 pounds).
Motor is expected to last over 18 years.
Aluminum 6061, Hydro-formed Frame
Our frames are constructed to ensure neat, hidden wiring while still looking classic. Strong, patent-pending, front bracket allows for cargo adaptation and basket assembly, which ensuring secure handlebar functions.
While most frames are 1.5 mm thick, we double that in most areas to 3 mm for sturdiness.
Plug & Play - it's easy
Developed for ease of replacement, maintenance and service.
Thumbthrottle for safety
Brakes to STOP
Double up on lights
Add a Basket, no worries, they have an integrated lighting system too.
Premium rims for higher speed
Our Premium, high quality rims, ensure safety standards are always met.
Hardware & Integrated Bearings
Stainless Spokes & Nipples ensure a well-built, high-quality bicycle wheel. For this reason, we build our wheels from scratch in our factory, under strict quality control management. We inspect, test and use the highest quality, 13-gauge stainless, non-rust spokes and brass corrosion free nipples for both front and rear wheel construction. Our state-of-the-art wheel truing machine ensures perfect wheel alignment and balance.
Comfort Seat & Grips
Our Grips are hand stitched with aluminum secure ends to ensure they do not slip and jam the throttle as on other E-bikes.
LCD Color Display
Ideal Chain Ring & Cogs
Since many of our bike owners will be at the coast or leave their bikes outside, we hand build our bikes with stainless steel chain rings & chains, to enhance the longevity of the bike as a whole.
Optional Suspension Seatpost
The unique design allows for small bump compliance, with a total of 50mm travel to make for a smooth ride. Comfort, low maintenance and long term durability is what this post is all about.
This is a must have accessory for any cyclist looking for the ultimate in comfort.
Available in Black & Silver.
Specialist tire options for fast e-bikes
Optionally, upgrade to Continental Contact City Plus E50. The best E-Bike tire to comfortably explore town. Designed with the highest puncture protection and most efficient rolling characteristics, makes the E50 an economical and energy conserving tire. Perfect for longer Battery life.
Go further for less, with our Battery
We use certified, tested and internationally approved Samsung Lithium-Ion cells for safety, reliability, range and life cycle.
Our patent-pending, internal charger with retractable cord means you never have to worry about bringing a charger with you. The built-in fan keeps the battery cool and improves performance. An external, super-charger is also included for a rapid charge.
We provide international battery exchange, and easy maintenance and service with our plug and play wiring system.
- FREE WITH PURCHASE FROM MOBOEEVO $129 VALUE
- 48V 11.6Ah (optional 17.4Ah)
- Lithium-Ion Samsung Cell (5 year warranty*)
- * Please see warranty information
- 1.7 amp internal charger &
- 5 amp super charger (optional)
- with Smart charging technology, cooling fan,
- aluminum cover & 3 prong charging port for safety
- Tektro "Dorado" hydraulic disc brakes
- with safety electrical motor disconnect wiring
- and 4 piston calibers
- Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
Brake Pad Material
- Organic compound
- 180 mm Stainless steel (front and rear)
- Stainless Steel, rust resistant for longevity
- 3-4 hrs with external smart charger (optional)
- 6-9 hrs with internal charger
- 56T chainring, 170 mm forged alloy cranks
- Direct (single speed) or optional 7 speed
- Rigid Steel 1-1/8" fork with threaded steerer tube
- 18T cog for medium to hilly terrain
- Locking handstitched vegan leather
- Aluminium secure ends for non slip
- available in Black or Tan
- 27" wide steel crusier bars
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8" straight steerer tube
- Color display, multi level, compact
- user friendly screen with USB outlet
- Front and rear safety LED lights,
- powered by the battery,
- controlled from LCD screen
- 1250W max output (10 year warranty)
- Wellgo aluminium, integrated bearing pedals
- with comfort non slip rubber
- Double walled, aluminum 2? ebike rims
- Custom, leather,
- 300 x 300 x 100mm thick, high density foam,
- elastomer bumpers for support and comfort
- available in Black or Tan
- 30.4mm x 300mm ridgid aluminum, up to 350lbs
- Optional Satori suspension (170lbs)
- or Suntour suspension (350lbs)
- 13-gauge stainless steel, rust resistant,
- black or silver with brass nipples
- Integrated 120 mm, adjustable from 0º-60º
- Schwalbe Fat Frank puncture resistant ebike tires,
- Optional upgrade; Continental Contact Plus City E50, puncture resistant, low rolling resistance to save battery power
- Thumb throttle for safety on every bike
Geometry & Sizing
1 REAR HEIGHT 32? 812 mm 2 27? 686 mm 3 25.6? 651 mm 4 17.6? 447 mm 5 28.2? 715 mm 6 48? 1221 mm 7 74.4? 1890 mm 5’2? – 6’10” Standover height Wheel 24? : 770mm / 26? : 789mm Min. rider inseam Wheel 24? : 30.3? / 26? : 31? 380 lbs Bike weight with battery 57lbs
5’2? – 6’10”
Wheel 24? : 770mm / 26? : 789mm
Min. rider inseam
Wheel 24? : 30.3? / 26? : 31?
Bike weight with battery
All the information and manuals you need to operate the bikes are found on the website, at the bottom of our Contact page. Here are direct links to the Quick Start Manual, Charging Information, lithium battery manual, and the comprehensive User Manual. This video explains how to unpack the box. Here are other videos explaining adjustment, fitting, and other parts of the bike. The bike does come fully assembled, with the handlebars turned sideways, so that the box is not any wider than it already is. To adjust the handlebars into place, you will need 4, 5, and 6 mm Allen wrenches. We have included these tools with the bike. Here is a video on how to adjust handlebars into place. Then you are ready to ride!
For optimal battery maintenance, please charge the battery to full capacity, once every 1 to 2 months. This especially during months of non-use, to maintain the battery life.
How To Power On The Bike:
Links to your Registration and Return Policy Info:
-Return Policy: https://
WARRANTY REMINDER: BE SURE TO CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY 2-3 MONTHS, AND AFTER EVERY RIDE!!!
Programming Cruise Control on Your Electric Bike
How to bed-in disc brakes?
Every disc brake and pad manufacturer has its own bed-in procedure, but all are slight variations on a similar set of steps. The key is to heat and cool the brakes in a repeatable and consistent manner, without accidentally scoring the pads or rotor by braking too hard, too soon. Again, the goal is a consistent transfer layer. Here’s what we have found works:
- Hop on your bike somewhere with plenty of room. Pedal up to a moderate speed – 8-10 miles/h or so.
- Sit down in the saddle and apply the brakes evenly, without skidding, until speed drops to a walking pace.
- Release the brakes while you’re still moving.
- Repeat 10 times. You will feel brake power increasing with each repetition. Be careful not to skid as brake power increases with each repeat.
- Perform the same set of steps, but increase speed to 18 miles/h.
- Repeat 5-6 times.
SRAM says to perform 20 slowdowns from a medium speed, and then another 10 from a higher speed. Shimano has a slightly different take, suggesting 10 stops with each brake.