Pavement, dirt, parks, or trails—ride it all on the Wildcat. It boasts a lightweight, alloy frame paired with a torquey 48-volt 500-watt Bafang electric motor that provides the boost you need to push your limits. The powerful front and rear disc brakes give you control when you need it most, while the 7-speed gearing gets you up and down hills with ease.
- High-quality robotically welded frame
- USB outlet to charge a cell phone or other low power consumption devices
- Powerful Tektro disc brakes
- Top speed in throttle mode: 20mph
- 58lbs net weight (includes battery)
- Accessories sold separately (fenders, rear rack)
|Motor||DC Brushless, 500W|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion, 48V/10.4Ah, 4 - 6 hour charge time|
|Max Assisted Speed||20mph|
|Tires||26 x 4.0" Kenda|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 7-Speed|
* Subject to change without notice.